Your Housing Assignment
Below is a set of instructions on how to check your room assignment. If you're looking for other information about move-in, click here to read more information about Move-in Day.
How do I check to see which room I'm assigned to?
We've provided a detailed set of instructions on how to check your room assignment and roommate/suitemate information. The instructions for Oak St. Hall and Johnson Hall residents are different than those for Oak Place Apartments residents. Click "For the Residence Halls" below if you filled out a Residential Hall contract or "For Oak Place Apartments" below if you filled out an apartment contract to get started.
- Open Pathway
- Sign in with your UMKC SSO and password
- In the left hand side bar click "Self Service"
- Click on "Residential Life" at the bottom right
- Click on the middle link called "My Reslife Assignment Data"
- You should now be viewing your assignment for the current term
- If you'd like to view another term select it from the drop down menu