Experience Residential Life the night before your orientation...
- Right on the UMKC Campus - no early morning drive for Orientation!
- Central air conditioning
- Recreational facilities with big screen TV and billiards table
- All linens provided
- Microfridge unit in each room
Guidelines and Information for Overnight Orientation Visit
- Orientation Housing allows students to get to know UMKC and Residential Life
- Rooms are suite style with two double-rooms sharing a bathroom. Room charges will be applied to the overall student bill.
- Room assignment is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. It is recommended that rooms are reserved a minimum of two weeks in advance. Feel free to contact us regarding room availability.
- Check-in time is after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival. If you need to arrange an earlier check-in time, please contact Sharlene Snyder at 816-235-8956 for assistance.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign the registration form if the student is under 18 years of age.
- If damages occur to the room, the student will be assessed additional charges. These charges will be placed on their student bill.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the orientation date will not be refunded.