Review Our Requirements
- You have not attended another school since leaving UMKC.
- You left UMKC in good academic standing within your academic unit.
- You are a graduate student, and have not been out of your program for more than two consecutive semesters (not including summer).
You are an undergraduate student and have not been out of your program for more than three consecutive semesters (not including summer).
- You wish to re-enroll in the same academic unit and the same degree program in which you were previously enrolled. Note: You cannot be re-admitted to a program in which you have already earned a degree. If you wish to enroll in a different degree program, you will need to fill out a new application.
- You were not a Visiting/Community Student or enrolled through the office of Continuing Education in the preceding semester.
- You are not a student in Dentistry, Law, Medicine, Pharmacy, Counselor Education, Graduate Biological Sciences, or Graduate Theater Conservatory.
Paying for school
USucceed Student Blog
Internships and jobs