1. Review our minimum requirements
2. Review your specific program requirements
3. Consult an academic advisor from your department
4. Review requirements for graduate level tests when applicable
Many UMKC graduate degree programs require satisfactory scores from the following tests:
NOTE: Graduate Admissions Test applications and information can be obtained from the UMKC Counseling, Health, and Testing Center.
5. Submit Official Transcripts
HOME | TEXT ONLY | DISABILITY SERVICES | HELP CENTRAL | CONTACT US
© University of Missouri. DMCA and other copyright information. University of Missouri-Kansas City | Kansas City, MO 64110 | (816) 235-1000
UMKC is an An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled and Veteran Employer. Email questions or comments about this website to email@example.com.