2012-2013 School Year
Enrollment Directions for Students
STEP ONE: Complete the online admissions application.
- CLICK HERE to access the online admissions application.
- Complete the online application. You will only need to do this one time.
- After you submit your information, you will receive an application/confirmation number that you will need to retain for your records and for the enrollment form.
STEP TWO: Complete enrollment form(s).
- CLICK HERE to access the enrollment form. It can be completed electronically and printed to get required signatures.
- Complete all information on the form. Please complete
one form for each course you are enrolling
in. Your teacher will
provide you with the reference numbers and other information for
the course. Reference numbers can also be found
- NOTE to Chemistry students: Make sure you include the Chem course and Chem Lab on the same form. There are two spaces for this. The Chem course is 4 credits and the Lab is 1 credit.
- Get parent/guardian signatures and provide your signature. Your teacher will complete the teacher and principal signatures when submitted to them.
STEP THREE: Complete financial responsibility form.
- CLICK HERE to access the financial form.
- Each page will require intials from both student and parent/guardian. The last page will require signatures from both student and parent/guardian.
STEP FOUR: Submit all forms to high school teacher.
- NOTE: Incomplete forms will not be processed.
Important Enrollment Information
- Enrollment forms must be collected and submitted by January 11, 2013.
- This credit is offered at a reduced rate of $98.54per credit hour, which is approximately one-third of the cost to take at the university.
- You are subject to the withdrawal schedule listed in the right column. If you enroll for course and wish to withdraw, you must contact your teacher and ask for the withdrawal. They will have the withdrawal form to complete.
- Since you will be registering for the Spring Semester 2014, you will receive your first bill sometime in at the end of January or February.
If you have any questions, please contact Christopher Shobe. (816) 235-1178
Here are copies of the letters and information sent in the enrollment packets to all the schools.
- Administrator's Letter (.pdf)
- Parent/Guardian's Letter (.pdf)
- Statement of Financial Responsibility (.pdf)
- List of Reference Numbers (.pdf)