2012-2013 School Year
The VSI program offers to each of its participating high schools a $200 scholarship for an individual student. The criteria for the award is determined by the high school's administrator(s).
Terms of Scholarship:
- Student is selected by high school administrator(s).
- Student must be enrolled in a VSI course and taking course for college credit.
- Only one student per school will receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship totals $200.00. This amount will be credited to the student’s balance.
- After scholarship is credited to the student’s bill, the student will be responsible for the remainder of the balance.
- For student to be awarded the scholarship, the administrator must submit the form by the indicated date on the form.
- SP 2014 Form
- The following application is provided for use by the high school's administrator(s) to help determine scholarship awardees. It is at the administration's discretion to use this application process.