How can I get Involved?
For a 300 hour Jumpstart Corps member position:
- Commit to a 300 hour term of service during the school year. To apply, visit www.jstart.org and click “get involved”.
For occasional volunteer opportunities:
- Serve your community by volunteering for a Jumpstart event or service day. To be added to our “occasional volunteer” list, e-mail us.
To participate in Jumpstart’s Read for the Record:
- Join this national awareness campaign by reading in your community and providing books to children in need. Learn more at www.readfortherecord.org.
To partner with Jumpstart:
- Contact Silvina Munita at 816-235-1003 or e-mail her with questions.
- Local Business partnerships help us raise awareness about early education.
- Community organizations partnerships help us all serve more children.