MATH AND SCIENCE TUTORING (MaST)
Not everyone can make it to campus and use our tutoring services. Consider making a one-on-one, free online tutoring appointment with one of our MaST tutors. If you are interested in setting up an appointment, please follow the procedures below.
Available appointment times:
Monday — Friday: 7 — 10 p.m.
Saturday — Sunday: noon — 10 p.m.
Setting up an appointment:
From the times available above, contact Megan Cross, Online Tutoring Coordinator, with three possible appointment times. Please allow at least 2 business days to set up an appointment. Call Megan at 816-235-5557 or email her at email@example.com.
How to prepare for your online tutoring appointment:
To make the most effective use of your time, you need to be prepared for the online session.
- We recommend that you use Firefox as your browser for the online session. Please download and install prior to your appointment.
- Your tutor will communicate with you via Skype. You will need to have a computer with microphone (and headphones recommended) in order to communicate with the tutor online.
- Have specific question(s) ready to ask.
- Know where problems/examples/concepts are located in the textbook (page, chapter, section).
- If you want to discuss problems and/or homework you are working on, have your hard copy work scanned into a jpeg file so it can be uploaded, discussed, and reviewed by you and the tutor.