SI Summary Reports
Instructions for Downloading the Summary Report Template
- Click on the link entitled, "Summary Report Template." A dialog box may appear asking you if you would like to open or save the file. I don't recommend opening it within your browser window. Instead, save it to your hard drive. Be sure to select a folder that you will find easily (Desktop, My Documents, etc.). If you don't select a folder, it may try to save it to a temporary internet folder, and those can be difficult to locate.
- Change the name if you like; make it something significant to you.
- You will have the option of opening it once it's downloaded. If you do so, it will open a new window in Excel, and you may begin working with the spreadsheet. If you don't want to work with it immediately, just remember where you saved it. It will be there when you are ready to start working
Our thanks to Kathleen Riepe, Senior Lecturer at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, who created the report from which our template is adapted.
Submitting Summary Reports Electronically
SI Summary Report Templates
Below are some report form templates we at the National Center for SI use when reporting our own campus SI program results. They are tailored to our campus, but you will probably find them useful for your campus as well. If you have any questions about any of the files offered here, please e-mail Kate Gold.
- Summary Report Template (Excel)
- Summary Report Template with Formulas (Excel)
- SAMPLE-Administrator-Table (Excel)
- SAMPLE-Administrator-Narrative (Word)
- SAMPLE-Narrative-Summary (Word)