Sign my loan note
Complete/Sign All Applicable Promissory Notes
- If you are a first time UMKC direct loan borrower, you must complete a direct loan master promissory note (MPN) online at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action to receive your funds.
- If you have been awarded a graduate PLUS loan, you must complete an additional graduate PLUS MPN at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action.
- If you have been awarded a parent PLUS loan, a plus information sheet must be completed by the parent and the parent must also sign an MPN at https://studentloans.gov/myDirectLoan/index.action.
- If you have been awarded a Perkins, Health Professions, Loan for Disadvantaged Students (LDS), nursing or institutional loan, you must complete additional loan documents (promissory note or MPN, Rights and Responsibilities Statement) before funds can be disbursed. An email will be sent to you when your note is ready to be signed. You will then need to go to Educational Computer Systems, Inc. (ECSI) https://www.ecsi.net/proms4.html to sign your promissory note or MPN. If you previously signed a Perkins Loan MPN at UMKC, you do not need to sign another one to receive 2012-2013 Perkins funds. Health Professions, nursing loan and institutional loan recipients must complete a new promissory note each year.
- For more information, read about loan counseling.