Change my address
There are two ways for students to update their address with UMKC and have it reflected on their Pathway account.
Update your address in Pathway
- Log on to Pathway at http://pathway.umkc.edu.
- Type in your Single Sign-on (the part of your UMKC email before the @ symbol) and password and click Sign In.
- If you don’t know your Single Sign-on or the password, click on Forgot My Password.
Note: If this is the first-time on Pathway, you must E-Consent, by clicking UM E-Consent on the bottom of the left menu. This will log you out and when you re-enter, you will have another menu option, Self-Service.
- In the menu on the left, click on Self-Service.
- In the menu on the left, click on Student Center.
- Scroll to the Personal Information section and click to expand the Other Personal… list.
- Select Addresses from the list.
- Click the go or >> button
- Click the Edit button for the address you would like to update
- Enter the new address information and click the OK button
- Click the Save button
- Click the OK button
- Repeat steps 7 through 10 for an additional addresses that need to be updated