Get my student ID number
Your Student ID number is an eight-digit number assigned to each student to help with identification. Students should have their student ID numbers available whenever they contact UMKC.
If you have been admitted and do not know your Student ID number, you can access it through Pathway with the following steps.
- Log on to Pathway at http://pathway.umkc.edu.
- Type in your Single Sign-on (the part of your UMKC email before the @ symbol) and password and click Sign In.
- If you don’t know your Single Sign-on or the password, click on Forgot My Password.
Note: If this is the first-time on Pathway, you must E-Consent by clicking UM E-Consent on the bottom of the left menu. This will log you out and when you re-enter, you will have another menu option, Self-Service.
- In the menu on the left, click on Self-Service.
- In the menu on the left, click on Campus Personal Information.
- In the menu on the left, click on Demographic Information.