Get my student ID number
Your Student ID number is an eight-digit number assigned to each student to help with identification. Students should have their student ID numbers available whenever they contact UMKC.
If you have been admitted and do not know your Student ID number, you can access it through Pathway with the following steps.
- Log on to Pathway at http://pathway.umkc.edu.
- Type in your username and password and click Sign In.
- If you have not set up your username and password or forgot them, go to
Note: If this is the first-time on Pathway, you must E-Consent by clicking UM E-Consent on the bottom of the left menu.
- In the menu on the left, click on Self-Service.
- In the menu on the left, click on Campus Personal Information.
- In the menu on the left, click on Demographic Information.