UMKC Central is your one-stop shop for assistance with any business transaction you have with the University related to Admissions (domestic and International), Cashiers and Collections, Financial Aid and Scholarships, and Registration and Records. We are happy to provide you with the ability to submit self-service ticket via the online Remedy ticket system. Remedy allows you to submit a self-service ticket from anywhere you have access to the internet. You may also submit a self-service request from any of the computer kiosks located at UMKC Central in the Atterburry Student Success Center.
- Log on to Remedy.
- Type in your Single Sign-on (the part of your UMKC email before the @ symbol) and password and click Sign In.
- On the next page, select on UMKC Central.
- On the next page, select the main business area that relates to your question or issue. For example, if you needed information about an Admissions Hold on your account, click the Admissions box. You will be able to add additional information and detail to the ticket on the next page.
- On the next page you will enter the information regarding your question or issue.
- From the first drop down menu select your preferred method of communication: phone, registered UMKC email address, or if you are at UMKC Central in the Student Success Center you may select "waiting in UMKC Central Lobby". Please be aware that if you submit a self-service ticket and select phone or email as your preferred method of communication it may take up to 24 hours for a response.
- From the second drop down menu select the best response that is close what your question or issue is regarding. If you select "other" you are required to write a brief question or statement about the issue.
- In the third box please provide additional information about your question or issues. Here is where you can indicate that you have a question or issue that relates to more than one office, e.g. Admissions transcript hold that affects your ability to register for courses - this would relate to both Admissions and Registration and Records.
Step by step instructions to submit a self-service Remedy ticket with screenshots may be found here.