Name: Susi Krulewich
Special Events Coordinator
Name: Beth Follmer
Spring 2014 Commencement Ceremony
Swinney Recreation Center
Friday, May 16, 7 p.m.
Purchasing Academic Regalia
· Undergraduates must purchase cap and gown at the University Bookstore. Masters students purchase cap, gown and hood from the University Bookstore. PhD candidates should purchase their regalia from the University Bookstore.
Robing & Schedule
· Honors Reception will be held 4:30-6:00pm in the Bloch Executive Hall. Recognition will start at 5:00pm. Students being honored will receive invitations. Recognition will be given to undergraduates, graduate, and EMBA students. Everyone is welcome to attend. Students attending are required to wear their graduation cap and gown to the ceremony.
· At this time you will receive instructions on how to walk in processional, where to sit in Swinney, and how to walk across the stage for the reading of names.
· Procession begins at 6:55 p.m. sharp from Bloch School into Swinney Recreation Center.
· Commencement ceremony begins at 7 pm.
Please RSVP at the Commencement website.
No tickets are required and you are welcome to bring as many guests as you would like.
Parking, including handicapped, is available at the Atterbury Student Success Center and Performing Arts Center. Maps and directions available online: http://www.umkc.edu/maps/
If you anticipate your guests needing special arrangements such as wheelchair access or assistance for the hearing impaired, please note this on the RSVP website or contact the Commencement Coordinator.