Donating to Communiversity through the Advancement Office has some advantages for everyone. Every dollar you donate to Communiversity directly supports Communiversity and UMKC's Advancement maintains all the records of the gift for your tax records. You can donate any amount now or speak to a UMKC representative to plan your giving for the future: https://ecommerce.umkc.edu/donate/communiversity-gift-fund.aspx.
- Summer semester registration is now open.
- Summer Classes Begin: Monday, June 3, 2013
- Fall 2013 Wholistic Health Fair is Sunday, November 10:
- Booths are now available for the fall fair for $90.
- Apply now to teach a workshop at the fall fair.
- Fall Ad & Class Deadline: Friday, July 19, 2013
- We're introducing a new evaluation process. After taking a class you should receive an email with a link to evaluate the class. Please help Communiversity and our conveners improve what we do by submitting the evaluation.
- Legal Stuff: Communiversity conveners are not employees of Communiversity or UMKC. Communiversity makes no representation as to, nor is responsible for, class content, manner of presentation, time or location.