DATE: Fall 2013, November 10, 2013
LOCATION: UMKC Student Union, Multipurpose Rm. #401, 5100 Cherry, KCMO 64111
NEW PARKING LOT: 1/4 block to the north of the Student Union. Park on level five. Parking is free on weekends.
ABOUT: The Health Fair Exhibition Hall is free, open to everyone and includes everything from massage and tarot card readings to diabetes testing and natural veterinary care. The workshops are only $3 each and you can get 3 for $7.
Fill out, pay and submit your form today. Booths are $110 for the day. Find the exhibitor form here.
EXHIBITOR MAP (look at this to pick a booth number)
Many of our exhibitors teach a 45 minute workshop during the fair. Unfortunately all slots for workshops are filled
Donate to the Silent Auction: Each Health Fair features a huge Silent Auction full of healthy products. If you would like to donate a product or service, please print the form and mail it to us.
As an exhibitor you may wish to teach a 45 minute workshop during the fair. If so, you must fill out this form.
Dear Wholistic Health Exhibitor,
Brace yourself, Communiversity is proud to announce our Fall 2013, Wholistic Health Fair, scheduled for Sunday, November 10, from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM, at the UMKC, Student Union, Multipurpose Rm. #401, 5100 Cherry, KCMO. Parking is at 5115 Oak.
Since 1999 many new health and therapeutic professionals from in and around the Kansas City area have gotten together to share ideas and techniques with each other and with the public. If you'd like to get on board this year, remember that we have a limit of 60 tables and 20 workshops. Our booth space has sold out every year.
As a Health Enthusiast, there are several ways for you to participate in this upcoming event:
- Tables may be reserved for $110. (Early Bird is price is $90 up until 5PM Friday, January 25.) You will receive 24 coupons for a free workshop to hand out to your clients and friends (a $72 value).
- 20 presenters will be selected to offer 45-minute workshops during the event. We will select from the submitted proposals to create a well-rounded and informative line-up of workshops.
- Come to the event and invite your friends. Admission to the fair is free. Participants may pay $3 per workshop or any 3 workshops for $7 (1 free with a coupon)
Exhibitors are provided a 5 ft. by 2.5 ft. table, 2 chairs, a plastic table cover, sign card with your company name and as many name badges as you need. You may bring your own table cover and signage, sorry no wall banners . You may sell products and services, collect names and addresses and give away prizes. Unfortunately, we cannot allow sales of food. Communiversity will publicize the event in our upcoming catalog, read by more than 40,000 people. We'll distribute flyers and posters throughout the metro area and advertise in local periodicals. Ads will be available for health fair professionals to purchase. The 24 free tickets we provide (unlimited online) helps boost participation substantially. Our Wholistic Health Fair will demonstrate and teach a variety of techniques for staying healthy and maintaining vitality and youthfulness. You can make valuable connections with other practitioners while attendees sample from a variety of health education and techniques.
- Summer semester registration is now open.
- Summer Classes Begin: Monday, June 3, 2013
- Fall 2013 Wholistic Health Fair is Sunday, November 10:
- Booths are now available for the fall fair for $90.
- Apply now to teach a workshop at the fall fair.
- Fall Ad & Class Deadline: Friday, July 19, 2013
- We're introducing a new evaluation process. After taking a class you should receive an email with a link to evaluate the class. Please help Communiversity and our conveners improve what we do by submitting the evaluation.
- Legal Stuff: Communiversity conveners are not employees of Communiversity or UMKC. Communiversity makes no representation as to, nor is responsible for, class content, manner of presentation, time or location.