Wholistic Health Fair
DATE: Spring 2014, Sunday, March 23
LOCATION: UMKC Student Union, Multipurpose Rm. #401, 5100 Cherry, KCMO 64111
NEW PARKING LOT: 1/4 block to the north of the Student Union. Park on level five. Parking is free on weekends.
ABOUT: The Health Fair Exhibition Hall is free, open to everyone and includes everything from massage and tarot card readings to diabetes testing and natural veterinary care. The workshops are only $3 each and you can get 3 for $7 except for Chronobiotic Nutrition at 2 PM offered by Marcella Von Harting. That workshop is $8 if you preregister and $10 at the door.
Fill out, pay and submit your form today. Booths are $110. Find the exhibitor form here.
EXHIBITOR MAP (look at this to pick a booth number)
Many of our exhibitors teach a 45-minute workshop during the fair. If you want to do a workshop for the spring fair fill out the form below.
Donate to the Silent Auction: Each Health Fair features a huge Silent Auction full of healthy products. If you would like to donate a product or service, please print the form and mail it to us.
Booth Application Form (sold out)Exhibitor space for the Sunday, March 23, 2014 is sold out. Call 816-235-1448 to be added to the waiting list.
As an exhibitor you may wish to teach a 45 minute workshop during the fair. Unfortunately all the slots are filled this time. We'll have another fair in the fall which will be announced Sunday, March 23.
Dear Wholistic Health Exhibitor,
Brace yourself, Communiversity is proud to announce our Spring, 2014 Wholistic Health Fair, scheduled for Sunday, March 23, from 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM, at the UMKC, Student Union, Multipurpose Rm. #401, 5100 Cherry, KCMO. Parking is at 5115 Oak.
Since 1999 many new health and therapeutic professionals from in and around the Kansas City area have gotten together to share ideas and techniques with each other and with the public. If you'd like to get on board this year, remember that we have a limit of 60 tables and 20 workshops. Our booth space has sold out every year.
As a Health enthusiast, there are several ways for you to participate in this upcoming event:
- Tables may be reserved for $110. (Early Bird is price is $90 up until 5PM Friday, January 15.) You will receive 24 coupons for a free workshop to hand out to your clients and friends (a $72 value).
- 20 presenters will be selected to offer 45-minute workshops during the event. We will select from the submitted proposals to create a well-rounded and informative line-up of workshops.
- Come to the event and invite your friends. Admission to the fair is free. Participants may pay $3 per workshop or any 3 workshops for $7 (1 free with a coupon)
Exhibitors are provided a 5 ft. by 2.5 ft. table, 2 chairs, a plastic table cover, sign card with your company name and as many name badges as you need. You may bring your own table cover and signage, sorry no wall banners . You may sell products and services, collect names and addresses and give away prizes. Unfortunately, we cannot allow sales of food. Communiversity will publicize the event in our upcoming catalog, read by more than 40,000 people. We'll distribute flyers and posters throughout the metro area and advertise in local periodicals. Ads will be available for health fair professionals to purchase. The 24 free tickets we provide (unlimited online) helps boost participation substantially. Our Wholistic Health Fair will demonstrate and teach a variety of techniques for staying healthy and maintaining vitality and youthfulness. You can make valuable connections with other practitioners while attendees sample from a variety of health education and techniques.
- Spring 2014 semester registration is now open.
- Spring 2014 Wholistic Health Fair is Sunday, March 23
- Booths are sold out for the spring fair. Booths for the fall fair will go on sale March 24.
- New Evaluation Process. After taking a class you should receive an email with a link to evaluate the class. Please help Communiversity and our conveners improve what we do by submitting the evaluation.
- Legal Stuff: Communiversity conveners are not employees of Communiversity or UMKC. Communiversity makes no representation as to, nor is responsible for, class content, manner of presentation, time or location.