Are you teaching a class this semester through Communiversity?
To get a copy of your class roster click here to log in. If you do not have a User ID and Password you will need to create one.
Want evaluations for the class you taught? Call 816-235-1407 or email firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks after your class with the course number or your name and we'll send them to you.
Read the instructions below on how to use the online course proposal form.
Now Accepting Classes for Winter 2013:
Deadline: Friday, November 15
Classes begin January 27 -May 10
You will need to login first and then go to "Want to Teach a Class/Submit a Course Proposal"
Click on the save icon located below to save this .pdf to your computer.
The Adobe Reader is required to properly view this website.
- Fall 2013 semester registration is now open.
- Springl 2013 Wholistic Health Fair is Sunday, March 23
- Booths are now available for the spring fair for $90.
- Apply now to teach a workshop at the fall fair.
- We're introducing a new evaluation process. After taking a class you should receive an email with a link to evaluate the class. Please help Communiversity and our conveners improve what we do by submitting the evaluation.
- Legal Stuff: Communiversity conveners are not employees of Communiversity or UMKC. Communiversity makes no representation as to, nor is responsible for, class content, manner of presentation, time or location.