- Bloch School faculty care about student success. They excel in classroom teaching and receive frequent recognition for their instructional excellence and commitment to the professional development and advancement of their students.
- Our faculty are active scholars who publish books, cases and articles in leading academic and professional journals. All faculty hold doctorates or graduate degrees appropriate to their areas of specialization.
- They bring a range of professional experiences to their work. Many advise and consult to leading corporations, governmental agencies, or nonprofit organizations across the nation and the world. In their teaching, research and outreach, Bloch School faculty are at the cutting edge of business and civic issues. They challenge their students to develop the skills and understanding needed to do the same.
The Bloch School has several student organizations that are great places to network and meet future colleagues, including:
- Beta Alpha Psi (national accounting fraternity)
- Bloch School African American Student Organization
- Bloch School Student Association (student government)
- Bloch Student Advisory Council
- The Ei Club (Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Delta Sigma Pi (national business fraternity)
- Financial Management Association
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE)
Explore career options for Business Administration majors at careeronestop.org.
Office of Admissions
120 Administrative Center
5115 Oak St.
Kansas City, MO 64112
Relay Missouri: 1-800-735-2966 (TTY)
Students are encouraged to schedule a campus visit by visiting umkc.edu/welcome or calling 816-235-8652.
UMKC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.