- School of Dentistry faculty are both talented and experienced, with a broad range of expertise as clinicians and scientists. Each member of the faculty is focused on student success through individualized assistance and attention.
- Facutly present professional papers annually at national and international meetings and conferences.
- Faculty members also maintain an active role in continuing education, creating and conducting local and national educational offerings to dental care professionals.
- Pre-Dental Hygiene Society
- American Association of Dental Research
- American Student Dental Association
- Student National Dental Association
- Xi Psi Phi dental fraternity
- A full listing of student organizations available to UMKC students is available at: umkc.edu/getinvolved/student-organizations.asp
Explore career options for Dental Hygiene majors at careeronestop.org.
Office of Admissions
120 Administrative Center
5115 Oak St.
Kansas City, MO 64112
Relay Missouri: 1-800-735-2966 (TTY)
Students are encouraged to schedule a campus visit by visiting umkc.edu/welcome or calling 816-235-8652.
UMKC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.