Participating faculty are from the following departments and other academic units:
- Architecture, Urban Planning and Design
- Cookingham Institute of Public Affairs
- Economics and the Center for Economic Information
- Political Science
- Urban Academics Consortium is a UMKC student group that provides a forum for all students interested in the city.
- American Public Works Association has a UMKC chapter that allows students interested in the physical development of the city to interact with government officials and private industry.
Explore career options for Urban Studies majors at careeronestop.org.
Office of Admissions
120 Administrative Center
5115 Oak St.
Kansas City, MO 64112
Relay Missouri: 1-800-735-2966 (TTY)
Students are encouraged to schedule a campus visit by visiting umkc.edu/welcome or calling 816-235-8652.
UMKC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action institution.