Services for Students with Disabilities


If you are not satisfied with any of the accommodations or services you received from the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities, contact us immediately. If you believe that you have been discriminated against in any program or service of the University because of your disability, you may file a grievance by contacting the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs and Enrollment Management, Administrative Center, room 336.