Facilities Advisory Committee
The Facilities Advisory Committee was established to facilitate the updating of the University’s master plan and development of annual capital plans. The Committee is charged with advising the Chancellor, Provost and Vice Chancellors, as appropriate, on campus-level facility issues in six areas:
- Capital priorities for the renovation of existing space.
- Capital priorities for the addition of new space.
- Priorities for the utilization and reassignment of existing space.
- Priorities for maintenance and repair projects.
- Committee input to the Campus Master Plan updates.
- Priorities for the enhancement of the campus landscape, including the annual allocation of the Robert H. Flarsheim Campus Beautification funds.
Members commit to be active participants in as many workshops and meetings as possible. Meetings are set at the start of each academic year, with no fewer than six meetings scheduled per year. Workshops or additional meetings will be set as required.
Bob Simmons, Associate Vice Chancellor-Administration
Two representatives appointed/elected from the Dean's Council
- Dean Ellen Suni, Law School
- Dean Peter Witte, Conservatory of Music and Dance
Six representatives appointed/elected from the Faculty Senate
- Jim DeLisle, Henry W. Bloch School of Business and Public Administration
- Linda Mitchell, College of Arts and Sciences
- Saul Honigberg, School of Biological Sciences
- Kathleen Schweitzberger, Libraries
- Cory Beard, School of Computing and Engineering
- Hali Fieldman, Conservatory of Music
Two representatives appointed/elected from the Staff Council.
- Steven Pankey, Student Affairs
- Deborah Phillips, Operations & Administration
Two representatives appointed/elected from the Student Government Association.
- Daniel Morel
- Lawrence Dreyfus, Academic Affairs representative
- Sean Grube, Student Affairs representative
- Curt Crespino, University Advancement representative
- Charles Bouse, University Architect, UM System