Facilities Advisory Committee
The Facilities Advisory Committee was established to facilitate the updating of the University’s master plan and development of annual capital plans. The Committee is charged with advising the Chancellor, Provost and Vice Chancellors, as appropriate, on campus-level facility issues in six areas:
- Capital priorities for the renovation of existing space.
- Capital priorities for the addition of new space.
- Priorities for the utilization and reassignment of existing space.
- Priorities for maintenance and repair projects.
- Committee input to the Campus Master Plan updates.
- Priorities for the enhancement of the campus landscape, including the annual allocation of the Robert H. Flarsheim Campus Beautification funds.
Members commit to be active participants in as many workshops and meetings as possible. Meetings are set at the start of each academic year, with no fewer than six meetings scheduled per year. Workshops or additional meetings will be set as required.
Bob Simmons, Associate Vice Chancellor-Administration
Two representatives appointed/elected from the Dean's Council
- Dean Ellen Suni, Law School
- Interim Dean Thad Wilson, School of Nursing
Six representatives appointed/elected from the Faculty Senate
- Walter Clements, Henry W. Bloch School of Business and Public Administration
- Saul Honigberg, School of Biological Sciences
- Wei Ji, Arts and Sciences
- Thomas Stein, Conservatory of Music
- Hali Fieldman, Conservatory of Music
- Yasuyoshi Ueki, School of Dentistry
- Alternate: Keith Benjamin, Conservatory of Music
Two representatives appointed/elected from the Staff Council.
- Mel Davis, School of Medicine
- Mark Mattison, Libraries
Two representatives appointed/elected from the Student Government Association.
- Steven Kendrick
- Tyler Dixon
- Dennis Cesari, Assistant Vice Chancellor Business Services
- Ted Knous, Academic Affairs representative
- Paris Saunders, Student Affairs and Enrollment Management representative
- Curt Crespino, University Advancement representative
- Larry Eisenberg, University Architect, UM System
UMKC Flarsheim Fund Request Form 10-10