- Fall 2015 student permits will be available to order online only beginning
July 20. Permits will be mailed out or available for pick up in the office on
August 3, 2015. You can order online at home, or use one of the kiosk's available in the lobby of the Parking Operations office. Please go to the
Permits page to make your purchase.
- Area 32W (lot west of School of
Education) will be closed for construction beginning July 6, 2015 and will
partially reopen later this summer.
- The parking lots located across from the Administrative Center, (area
47 and 39) will permanently close on July 6, 2015. Ample parking can
be found in the Cherry Street Parking Structure. Metered parking is
located on the fifth level of the parking structure along with a
- Information about employee permit rates can be found on the
- You can pay a ticket online with American Express, Master Card, Visa or Discover.
Tickets are not available online until the day after the date of issue.
Ticket must be paid within ten days of receipt in order to pay using the
Parking online payment option.
After this ten day period you will need to pay using the Pathway system
or by going to the Cashiers Office.
NO FREE PARKING ON CAMPUS, DAY OR NIGHT
UMKC Parking Operations is responsible for everything related to parking on the UMKC campuses. Please be aware the campus speed limit is 10 MPH and there is NO FREE PARKING ON CAMPUS, DAY OR NIGHT. Individuals have these options for campus parking:
- Park and pay at a meter
- Purchase a parking permit
Information about parking regulations, permits, meters, special event parking and tickets can be found on this site.