- Spring 2015 student permits will be available to order online only beginning December 15. Permits will be mailed out or available for pick up in the office on January 5, 2015. You can order online at home, or use one of the kiosk's available in the lobby of the Parking Operations office. Please go to the
Permits page to make your purchase.
- Notice: We may permanently lose some of the parking spaces in Area 32W (lot west of School of Education). Due to construction activity, the loss of spaces may occur as early as
January or February 2015. We will provide updated information regarding timing as it becomes available.
- Information about employee permit rates can be found on the
- You can pay a ticket online with American Express, Master Card, Visa or Discover.
Tickets are not available online until the day after the date of issue.
Ticket must be paid within ten days of receipt in order to pay using the
Parking online payment option.
After this ten day period you will need to pay using the Pathway system
or by going to the Cashiers Office.
NO FREE PARKING ON CAMPUS, DAY OR NIGHT
UMKC Parking Operations is responsible for everything related to parking on the UMKC campuses. Please be aware the campus speed limit is 10 MPH and there is NO FREE PARKING ON CAMPUS, DAY OR NIGHT. Individuals have these options for campus parking:
- Park and pay at a meter
- Purchase a parking permit
Information about parking regulations, permits, meters, special event parking and tickets can be found on this site.