WARNING: There is no free parking - day or night
- If you don't have a permit, park and pay in a metered lot.
- Tickets are issued to unpaid meters.
- One-day visitor hangtags are available for occasional parking needs.
- Always park between the lines.
- Only park in marked parking spaces.
- Posted parking signs, whether permanent or temporary, take precedence over painted curbs, pavement markings and designations shown on University maps.
A UMKC disability parking permit, along with a state-issued disability plate or placard allows an individual to park their vehicle in a designated disability parking space in faculty/staff and student permit areas
A UMKC disability parking permit alone, allows the user to park in any faculty/staff or student permit parking space on the campus.
Individuals who are displaying only a state-issued disability plate or placard should park in metered areas on the campus and pay the meter.
Designated handicap spaces are indicated with on the map.
More information about disability parking permits for employees, students and visitors can be found here.
Metered areas are indicated in yellow on the campus maps. More information about meter parking can be found here.
The following permits are available for purchase:
- Student Permit
Faculty and Staff Permit
Motorcycle, Moped, Motor-scooter Permit
Visitor, Student or Employee One-day Permit
More information about permit parking can be found here.