Oak Place Apartments
Oak Place Apartments were built in 2008 and are designed for UMKC students and students from around the community as well as UMKC staff and faculty.
With a combination of apartment styles and various community areas, Oak Place Apartments are an ideal living space for our upper class and graduate students. Apartment Living Assistants provide hands-off support, resources and programming for residents in the apartments, and apartment residents have exclusive access to a number of computer labs throughout the facility. With easy access to campus and retail options like Oak Place Nails in the first floor space, Oak Place Apartments are the place to be to continue your on-campus living experience at UMKC!
Common areas include:
- A community/study area with seating, vending, and wireless connectivity
- A community room with media - perfect for movie nights!
- Two large outdoor courtyards
- A game room with a pool table
- Computer lounges on every floor
- 1-, 2- and 4-bedroom apartment floor plans
- Private bathroom connected to each bedroom
- Keyed bedroom entry
- Full-size bed
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- High-Speed internet and cable
- Fully furnished living room (sectional sofa, coffee table, entertainment center, barstools)
- Full kitchen - including full-size refrigerator, oven and dishwasher
- Washer and dryer in every apartment
Meal plans are not required for anyone in Oak Place, but you can select a meal plan option directly with the One Card Office in room 410 of the Student Union.