Residential Life


Group of students

Your Residential Life contract

Probably one of the most important pieces of information you will need to submit is the residence hall or Apartment contract. Contracts are for the entire academic year, or for the part of the academic year remaining after the effective start date of the contract. There are contracts available for the spring semester only. They do not include vacation periods (residence halls only).

Contracts are only online and are found here. Sign in with you UMKC sso (the same one used for pathway) to get started!

In order to move in, you must provide three things:

  • A contract
  • The required meningitis form
  • A copy of your immunization records

The meningitis form and immunization records can be submitted at any time.


Contract Terms

Terms of the 2014-2015 housing contract


Meningitis Form

MMR Exemption Form

Immunization records

Submit a copy of immunization records to:
Residential Life Business Office
Oak Street Residence Hall
Room 2004
5051 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO 64112


UMKC Residential Life does not have married student housing or housing for students with children. However, married student housing and housing for students with children is available through the UMKC Real Estate Office.