Career Opportunities | Job Posting Search – Academic: Teaching or Research
Job Posting Search
Academic: Teaching or Research
Register and submit your CV online for any career opportunities posted on our website. For information on applying for a particular position, please contact the individual listed in the job posting or refer to the contact information for instructions.
- Click the ‘Search Jobs’ button below to access the career opportunities database.
- Please combine any materials (letter of interest, curriculum vitae, references, etc.) into one document and upload as your resume attachment. Limit document name to 50 characters. Maximum size limit is 11MB. Do not include special characters (e.g., /, &, %, etc.).
- If you are experiencing technical problems, please call (855) 524-0002.
- We recommend using Internet Explorer 8 when applying for positions. We have received reports of difficulty when applying through Firefox browsers. We are working on this issue and encourage the use of IE8. Please click here to view current certified browsers.
- While navigating through the online application, DO NOT use your browser’s “back“ “refresh” or “forward” buttons. This will cause the system to time out and result in the loss of any data you have entered to that point.
NOTE: On Sunday night/Monday morning (between midnight - 6:00 a.m.), maintenance is done on the online application system. During this time, you will not be able to enter the system or submit an application. Also, if you receive a "NO RESULTS FOUND" message at the top of the hour, the system may be refreshing. Please try again in a few minutes.
All final candidates will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
UMKC is an Equal Access, Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, that is fully committed to achieving a diverse faculty and staff.