Compensation | Instructions for Completing the Position Classification Questionnaire (PCQ)
Instructions for Completing the Position Classification Questionnaire (PCQ)
The supervisor is responsible to ensure the information provided on the questionnaire is accurate, and the Human Resources Facilitator (HRF) will ensure all required signatures have been obtained.
- Read the entire form before completing any of the questions.
- Answer each question completely and accurately. Please note: all answers and comments will be kept strictly confidential.
- Please type or print your answers legibly in ink.
- If a question is not applicable, please write, "Does not apply."
- Consider the job duties over a sufficient period of time to cover all permanent work assignments. Do not include any temporary, non-permanent duties such as those performed for cross-training purposes or on a “fill-in” basis to cover for an absent staff member.
- Be sure to include a current organizational chart showing the position and its reporting relationship to other positions within the department, unit, and/or organization.
- You may attach any other information you feel would be useful in describing this position.
If you have questions or need assistance in completing the Position Classification Questionnaire (PCQ), please contact the Human Resources compensation contact for assistance.