Employee Relations | Diversity-Related Performance Goals
Diversity-Related Performance Goals
UMKC is committed to the values of cultural diversity, equity and inclusion.
As a result of the UMKC strategic plan, theme number five (Embracing Diversity) and UMKC’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, we are recommending for supervisors to work with their employees to establish a diversity-related performance objective for the upcoming performance appraisal period.
- Attending multi-cultural events on campus throughout the year in support of diversity.
- Attending presentations related to multi-generational workforce and/or cultural competencies.
- Participating/Utilizing online diversity and inclusion-related resources through mylearn.
- Participate in unit planning and implementation of goals, activities and programs advancing the unit's diversity goals.
- Pursue community engagement opportunities through groups such as: the UMKC staff council.
- Demonstrate your commitment to diversity by participating and/or
assisting with diversity related events such as: the annual UMKC Women
of Color Conference and the Walk a Mile in her shoes walk.