Human Resources

How Do I | Request a Duplicate W-2?

How Do I …

Request a Duplicate W-2?

In order to locate or request a duplicate W-2, you must first confirm your home or mailing address. To facilitate this process, complete the Request a Duplicate W2 Form and fax it to Human Resources at 816-235-5515. Please make sure to provide the phone number or e-mail where you can be most easily reached in case we have questions.

If you have any questions about the process, please call 816-235-1521 or 816-235-1621.