Payroll | Time Reporter (Employee) MON - Salaried
Time Reporter (Employee) MON - Salaried
Salaried employees who are eligible for paid time off as defined through University policy. The only time reported in Time & Labor is Paid time off. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are reporting your time accurately and on time. This process replaces the paper monthly absence report.
Absences can be reported only until 11:59 on the last day of the month.
Absences reported and approved after the monthly payroll has finalized will
appear on the next available monthly pay calculation. If you want your absences and your time off to display on the same month you will need to enter future planned vacation or personal hours through the end of the month prior to the calculation for that month.
Enter time through MyHR. https://myhr.umsystem.edu
Navigation: Self Service>Time Reporting>Report Time>Timesheet
- Time sheet should default to current pay period.
- Always Save & Submit – If you do not submit time, your supervisor can’t view to approve.
- Absences can be entered up to 60 days in the future.
- Don’t forget hyperlinked locations on page provide information:
- Basic instructions at the top under “Click for Instructions”
- Paid Time Off balances on the lower left
- Move to the next time period at the upper right.
- You can use the comments bubble. Please note comments can be viewed by management and should be professional. Once a comment is saved it cannot be edited.
- Do not use the Customize Page features. Customizing your pages causes problems with loading time.