Training and Development | myLearn
Online Training & Development Program
myLearn's online learning and performance support is sponsored by the UM Office of Human Resources. This online offering is part of an ongoing commitment to the continuing development of faculty and staff. myLearn offers training resources in many areas, from highly technical topics to software application instruction, as well as business skills development and legal compliance awareness.
Accessing myLearn is convenient and easy and can be accessed both on and off campus.
- Go to myHR
- Sign in using your University User ID and Password
- Click Self-Service | Main Menu | Personal
Information | HR Training - myLearn
- To make myLearn a favorite, click Favorites | Add to Favorites from the top navigation bar.
- Be sure to review all of the access tips
- Click "Click Here to Begin" button (Note: If you would prefer a format compatible with web accessibility tools, also click the corresponding check box)
- You may need to allow pop-ups to access the training
- Check your computer to ensure that it is ready to run the training programs by performing a browser test at http://browser.skillport.com. If the test results recommend updates to your computer and you are uncomfortable stepping through the technical instructions provided during the test, please contact SkillSoft’s technical support (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Phone: 1-866-SKIL-HELP (1-866-754-5435)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Live chat: http://support.skillsoft.com/livehelp/
- Search & Learn: Perform searches across the full library of resources.
- Catalog: Browse through the catalog and choose from any of the listings..
- My Plan: Listing of assigned or personal courses as well as the status of each.
- My Progress: View listing of "in progress" or "completed" courses.
Course Toolbar Navigation
|Business Skills||over 900 courses and other resources||over 5,500 online books|
|Desktop Skills||over 400 courses and other resources||over 400 online books|
|IT Pro Skills||over 1,700 courses and other resources||over 8,000 online books|
|Legal Compliance||over 60 courses|
|Environmental, Safety & Health||over 200 courses|
|Well Being Essentials in Books 24x7||over 2,000 books|
|University of Missouri Custom Courses|