The High School/College dual credit program was designed to smooth the transition from high school, shorten the time needed to earn an undergraduate degree by providing affordable access to university courses, and improve the study habits, general academic readiness and academic options for college-bound students. Students eligible for the program are able to enroll in university courses taught in their secondary districts and earn college credit while they are still in high school.
- First nationally accredited provider of dual credit (National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnernships) in Missouri.
- 2011 marks the 31st anniversary of the High School/College Partnership program at UMKC.
- HSCP provides UMKC courses in 19 fields of academia in more than 65 school districts.
- More than 260 Master teachers collaborate with on-campus faculty to ensure student success.
- UMKC course enrollments in 2010-2011 academic year exceed 5,500.