UMKC Miller-Nichols Library
Your Student ID Card entitles you to services for undergraduates at the University of Missouri-Kansas City Miller Nichols Library, including checkout privileges. We do not provide inter‑library loan privileges. Use of your card is subject to the following conditions:
- The card is for your use only. It must be presented each time you request to check out materials with a picture ID.
- The card may not be used by anyone other than you.You are responsible for returning all books you have checked out directly to the library.
- Library books may be renewed by phone, (816) 235‑1526, or by bringing all materials to the Access Services desk at Miller Nichols Library.
- Overdue books or penalties for lost or damaged library materials will result in fines. Fines should be paid directly to the library and may be paid by mail, phone, or in person. Please contact the Miller Nichols Library directly (816) 235-1526 to arrange payment by cash, check, or charge. Students who have unpaid library fines will have the release of UMKC course transcripts automatically stopped until payment in full is made.
- Check-out privileges are extended to you so that you may adequately complete assignments directly related to courses you are taking in the High School/College Program.
- Checking out books for friends or family, misconduct in the library, or repeated misuse of UMKC library materials may result in your loss of this privilege.
To access UMKC Miller Nichols Library online go to: http://www.umkc.edu/lib.
To locate UMKC Miller Nichols Library go to: here.