Tuition Assistance for up to fifty percent of the reduced dual credit educational fee is available for student application. Although the HSCP Program tries to accommodate all requests, only a limited number of assistantships are available for each class. Awards are based on need and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Here's How To Apply:
Start The Process
- Fill out the Request for Tuition Assistance Form on the back side of the application to register.
- The student must complete the request form. NOTE: If a parent fills out this portion, it will be considered invalid).
- The student and the parent/legal guardian must sign the form.
- The student then returns the form to the instructor for review and signature recommendation.
Next - Review
- The instructor will review the submitted forms.
- The instructor will identify the students to receive tuition assistance.
- The instructor will endorse the Request for Tuition Assistance Form by submitting a signed copy to the HSCP Office.
- The application is awarded or declined within the HSCP office and instructors are provided a list of recipients.
What You Can Do To Follow Up
- Students may check with the HSCP Office Staff concerning tuition assistance awards.
- When awarded, a credit for the amount of the assistanceship will appear on the billing statement.