High School/College Partnerships

Tuition Assistance

Tuition Assistance for up to fifty percent of the reduced dual credit educational fee is available for student application. Although the HSCP Program tries to accommodate all requests, only a limited number of assistantships are available for each class. Awards are based on need and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.

Here's How To Apply:

Start The Process

  1. Fill out the Request for Tuition Assistance Form on the back side of the application to register.
  2. The student must complete the request form. NOTE: If a parent fills out this portion, it will be considered invalid).
  3. The student and the parent/legal guardian must sign the form.
  4. The student then returns the form to the instructor for review and signature recommendation.

Next - Review

  1. The instructor will review the submitted forms.
  2. The instructor will identify the students to receive tuition assistance.
  3. The instructor will endorse the Request for Tuition Assistance Form by submitting a signed copy to the HSCP Office.
  4. The application is awarded or declined within the HSCP office and instructors are provided a list of recipients.

What You Can Do To Follow Up

  1. Students may check with the HSCP Office Staff concerning tuition assistance awards.
  2. When awarded, a credit for the amount of the assistanceship will appear on the billing statement.

Contact Info

711E 51st St, 2 Scofield
Kansas City, MO 64110-2499
Phone: (816) 235-1165
Fax: (816)235-1728