Your ID Number & SSO Code
Your UMKC Single Sign-On (SSO) Account
Are you registered for a UMKC course for dual credit? Check out this informaiton regarding your ID number and SSO code.
In order to set up your password you will need to know both your Student (or EMPL) ID number and your SSO code.
- To access your account go to: www.umkc.edu/is/accounts&Passwords.asp.
- You should now be able to setup your UMKC webmail at: www.umkc.edu/is/webmail/.
Where can you find your UMKC Single Sign On (SSO or Username)?
Your SSO is on your Student or Faculty ID Card.
You can look up your SSO on the home page of the UMKC website: www.umkc.edu.
- Click the Students button at the top right area of the screen.
- Type your name into the search box and click "go".
- Find your name on the list of students displayed.
- Your SSO is your UMKC email address without the "@umkc.edu".
Where can you find your UMKC Student (or EMPL) ID Number?
Your Student (or EMPL) ID Number is on your Student or Faculty ID Card.
Your Student ID Number is also included on your UMKC billing statements.
Replacement ID Cards
If you lost your HSCP Student or Faculty ID Card (or did not receive yours) you may request a new one by emailing the HSCP office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and date of birth.