- Information Access
- About Us
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Technologies
- Foundation Services
- Academic Enhancement
- Internal Applications
- Software & Applications
- eLearning Blog
Learning Management System
- Can I add students to my site who aren't enrolled?
- Available Course Site Roles
- Enroll a Student in a Course Site to Finish an Incomplete
- Adding Users to Blackboard Course Sites
- Adding Users to Blackboard Organization Sites
Instructors cannot enroll students in a course site.
Enrollment in Blackboard course sites is Pathway-driven. When a student enrolls in a course through Pathway, the student is added to the Blackboard course site within 1 business day following their enrollment in Pathway.
Instructors can request that students be enrolled in a course site to finish an incomplete. Instructors can also request that teaching assistants, instructors, graders and course builders be given access to a course site.
- Teaching Assistants
- Course Builders
If an instructor needs to give a student access to a course site in order to finish an incomplete, the instructor must email the Registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Registrar’s office will then authorize Instructional Technologies Services to enroll the student in the course site.
Note: If you are enrolling many users at one time, use the Batch Enrollment Template listed below and follow the instructions detailed in the Batch Enrollments PDF.
- Enrolling Instructors, TAs, Course Builders, and Graders to a Blackboard Course Site | PDF
- Batch Enrollments - Enrolling many users at one time | PDF
- Batch Enrollment Template | Excel Spreadsheet
- Enrolling Leaders, Assistants, Organization Builders, and Graders to a Blackboard Organization Site | PDF