- Information Access
- About Us
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Technologies
- Foundation Services
- Academic Enhancement
- Internal Applications
- Software & Applications
- eLearning Blog
Learning Management System
Communicating in Blackboard
- Access the Discussion Board | PDF
- Create a New Thread | PDF
- Read a Discussion Board Post | PDF
- Reply to a Discussion Board Post | PDF
- TROUBLESHOOT: My instructor doesn't see my discussion board post | PDF
- Sending Email through Blackboard | PDF | Video
- I sent an email, but I can't find it
- How can I tell who I emailed through Blackboard?
Some email clients may filter Blackboard emails as junk mail and move them to a junk folder. If the Blackboard emails are being filtered into your junk mailbox, check your user prefrences within the email client.
Blackboard does not store sent emails. When an email is sent, the sender will receive a copy of the email in his or her UMKC email inbox.