- Information Access
- About Us
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Technologies
- Foundation Services
- Academic Enhancement
- Internal Applications
- Software & Applications
- eLearning Blog
Learning Management System
Course Content: Blackboard Tools
- Adding Course Content to a Blackboard Site
- Deleting Course Content
- Editing Course Content
- Adaptive Release
- Creating Turnitin Assignments
- What types of files can be added to Blackboard? | PDF
- How to Upload Files to Blackboard | PDF
- Using the Blackboard Text Editor | PDF
- Learn more about Course Files | VIDEO
- Adding YouTube videos | PDF
- Remove an item from a Content Area
- To the right of the item to be deleted, click the dropdown arrows button.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK in the warning pop-up window.
- The item will be removed at that time. The larger the file size, the longer it will take for the item to be removed. Do not click anything else until the item has been removed from Blackboard.
Adaptive Release allows instructors to control access to content, based on a set of custom rules. These rules could be based on availability, date and time, individual students or group memberships, or the review status of course content items.