- Information Access
- About Us
- Instructional Design
- Instructional Technologies
- Foundation Services
- Academic Enhancement
- Internal Applications
- Software & Applications
- eLearning Blog
Tegrity Common Fixes
Test my Computer
Recommended Browser Settings
Common Windows Fixes
- Install the latest Windows Media Player.
- Install the latest Silverlight.
- Firefox Users: Install the latest Windows Media Player plugin for Firefox.
- Chrome Users: Install the latest Windows Media Player plugin for Chrome.
Tegrity recordings can be played on Windows 8. Users have a choice of using Firefox or Google Chrome:
- Mac Tegrity Plugin PDF
- Note: Tegrity only supports the Safari browser on Mac.
Other Possible Solutions:
- Requirements for viewing a Tegrity recording: https://help.tegrity.com/what-are-the-requirements-for-a-viewing-a-tegrity-recording.html
- Antivirus: Temporarily disable your Antivirus software, or add tegrity as an exception to your antivirus.
- Communication: Exit out of all communication programs (i.e. Skype, Google Talk)