- Information Access
- About Us
- Software & Applications
- eLearning Blog
Tegrity Common Fixes
Test my Computer
Recommended Browser Settings
Common Windows Fixes
- Install the latest Windows Media Player.
- Install the latest Silverlight.
- Firefox Users: Install the latest Windows Media Player plugin for Firefox.
- Chrome Users: Install the latest Windows Media Player plugin for Chrome.
Tegrity recordings can be played on Windows 8. Users have a choice of using Firefox or Google Chrome:
- Mac Tegrity Plugin PDF
- Note: Tegrity only supports the Safari browser on Mac.
Other Possible Solutions:
- Requirements for viewing a Tegrity recording: https://help.tegrity.com/what-are-the-requirements-for-a-viewing-a-tegrity-recording.html
- Antivirus: Temporarily disable your Antivirus software, or add tegrity as an exception to your antivirus.
- Communication: Exit out of all communication programs (i.e. Skype, Google Talk)
Operating systems that are NOT supported by tegrity:
Windows Vista and Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) will no longer be supported in the Tegrity summer 2014 service update for recording or playback. Customers are advised to migrate to more current versions of Windows or Mac OS X.