As part of our commitment to students, Information Services (IS) provides
computer resources to all currently enrolled, fee-paying UMKC students.
These resources include but are not limited to:
Most labs also have a digital scanner. Please take a look below for information and support concerning our
student computing environment.
- Lab computers running Windows 7,
- File storage space, and
- Adaptive equipment (for persons with visual disabilities or wheelchair access needs).
To provide students with flexibility in meeting their printing needs, students receive their entire student
print quota of 850 black and white pages at the start of each semester. This will be displayed in the
PaperCut print management system as $42.50 for printing at $0.05 per page. Students who enroll after the
start of the semester will receive their print quota within 48 hours of enrollment.
Students can check their print quota usage in any of the IS student computer labs by using the "Details" link in
the PaperCut print management system. Students will continue to have the option to print beyond their print quotas
by simply adding funds to their RooBucks account.
Quotas will be refreshed each Spring, Summer, and Fall. Here is the upcoming print quota allotment schedule
(subject to change):
- Fall 2016: Monday, August 1st, 2016
- Spring 2017: Tuesday, December 27th, 2016
- Summer 2017: Monday, May 15th, 2017
- Fall 2017: Monday, July 31st, 2017
- Spring 2018: Tuesday, December 26th, 2017