The Health Sciences Building room 3304 computer lab may be reserved by UMKC faculty or staff for classroom use.
Information Services strives to assist faculty with their classroom needs
while also meeting the needs of the majority of the student body.
Please remember that this site is first and foremost a General Use Student
This room is subject to all IS lab policies.
You can check here to see the current listing of lab reservations.
Lab Reservation Policies
Please observe the following policies when requesting a reservation:
Faculty using an IS-managed lab as a classroom are
- Notifying IS of special software needs through our official
Software Request Page
- Enforcing IS
during the reserved time,
- Supervising lab equipment during the reserved time,
- Remaining in the lab throughout the duration of the reserved time,
- Making sure that the lab is vacated in a timely manner, especially
if the lab is closing right after class ends, and
- Notifying the
Student Assistants that class has ended and the site has been vacated.
If you need any special AV equipment, please contact the Information
Services CTS department in advance so that they can provide what you need:
- Student Assistants can not provide support for or acquire any AV
- Problems with AV equipment should be directed to the Call Center at
There is no AV equipment located in the computer lab site.
Please contact the Student Assistants working at the lab
for technical assistance regarding the computers during classes.
- Please note that Student Assistants are only allowed to assist faculty
and students using computer lab equipment within the lab sites.
- Student Assistants are not permitted to leave the labs to provide
support elsewhere in the building.
To reserve the Health Sciences Building room 3304 IS-managed lab for a class, please fill out the
form at least two weeks in advance so that we can notify
students and give them time to plan accordingly.
Reservations are good for one class only, not
for ongoing classes.
The following dates and times have already been reserved, therefore the Health Sciences Building room
3304 lab is not available for reservation during these dates and times:
- On Friday, April 15th, 2016, from 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., the lab is reserved.
- On Friday, April 22nd, 2016, from 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., the lab is reserved.
If you are having problems in any of the public labs please contact one of
the Lab Student Assistants for help.
If student assistants are unavailable in
your lab you may also contact the
UMKC Call Center