What is the UMKC One Card?
The UMKC One Card is the official campus identification card. The One Card office provides campus IDs to faculty, staff and special programs on campus.
Cardholders are required to carry the UMKC One Card at all times. The cardholder is responsible for the care, protection and maintenance of the card. Any damage to the magnetic stripe that causes the card to become unreadable by any card reader will require replacement at the cardholder's expense.
Card privileges and account(s) will be deactivated if cardholders are not enrolled in classes or not employed by the University.
What can the UMKC One Card be used for?
- Attend UMKC sporting events
- Eat at dining service locations
- Make purchases at the Smart Market (Oak Street Hall Basement)
- Check out materials at the campus library
- Charge books to your student account from the University Bookstore
- Enter secure campus buildings and residence halls
- To make purchases from campus vending machines
- Get discounts at local and national merchants
- Do laundry in the residence hall laundry rooms
- Print in the IS computer labs
- Make purchases at Kansas City merchants in accordance with the Roo Bucks off-campus program
- Print in campus libraries
- Get newspapers via the Campus Readership Program
- Ride the KCATA Metro bus
- Tie it to your U.S. Bank checking account
Important: Roo Bucks and/or a meal plan must be on your card in order to make purchases.
The UMKC One Card Office:
5100 Cherry St.
Kansas City, MO 64110
8 AM - 5 PM (Mon - Fri)
Questions? Call Us:
Problem with this page?
Please let us know of the issue: email@example.com