Data Integrity and Reporting Committee
The Data Integrity and Reporting Group is responsible for the coordination of all internal and external data reporting efforts, meeting state and federal reporting compliance requirements, and ensuring that data in the official system(s) of record meets UMKC business policies.
- Defines needed core data sets and reports
- Develops a calendar for routinely producing these data sets and reports
- Designs a systematic process for handling ad hoc data requests
- Identifies and resolves any related data integrity issues to ensure that reported data are reliable and appropriate for their intended
- Creates a centralized repository containing the documentation and data definitions