My Class Scheduler
My Class Scheduler is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We are working on the issue and apologize for the inconvenience.
My Class Scheduler helps students build a mock schedule for an upcoming semester. It DOESN’T register students for classes or guarantee students placement in particular classes.
- Click on Install My Class Scheduler to install Java 5.0 and My Class Scheduler
- If this doesn't work, you can install Java and My Class Scheduler manually
- Warning Icons: My Class Scheduler may ask you several questions with warning icons. You should read each one and click "Yes" to install My Class Scheduler properly.
- Click on My Class Scheduler Directions for complete instructions on using My Class Scheduler
- Click on the course you are interested in taking
- Click Add in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen
- Add a course
- Highlight the course in the courses selected box
- You will see times and messages that pertain to that specific course
My Class Scheduler is updated once daily with changes to the class schedule.
For real-time information on class availability, view the Class Search in Pathway
- Click on File in the upper left-hand corner screen
- Click on Print
- Click on File in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
- Click on Save
My Class Scheduler helps students build a mock schedule for an upcoming semester. It DOESN’T register students for classes or guarantees students placement in particular classes.
Fill out the My Class Scheduler Bug Form below if you have any troubles or issues with downloading Java, accessing My Class Scheduler or completing the tool.
Alternate text: To report a My Class Scheduler bug, problems with accessing My Class Scheduler, completing tasks with the tool or issues with downloading Java. E-mail the Registrar's office with the information below:
- First Name
- Last Name
My Class Scheduler Disclosure
My Class Scheduler is for mock scheduling purposes only and does not constitute a contract or an offer to contract. Course time/date offerings are subject to change at any time without prior notification and can be confirmed by reviewing your class schedule. My Class Scheduler does not automatically reserve seating or directly enroll you in classes.