Health Promotion Program Request
The UMKC health Educator is available to give in-class presentations on a variety of health topics. Refer to the below catalogue of presentations that are available. Please keep in mind, presentations may be modified to meet your specific request. If you do not see the health topic you would like to request please contact the Health Educator at 816.235.5350.
- Alcohol 101
- General Health and Student Health & Wellness
- HIV/AIDS - Just the Facts
- Sexual Health - Sexually Transmitted Infections Prevention
- Stress and the MindBody Connection
- Sex and Alcohol - They Don't Mix
- Other health related topics upon request
Would you like Student Health & Wellness to participate in a program that you are hosting such as a Roo Fair, organization program, health and wellness fair, etc.? Please complete the request form below and the Health Educator will get back with you as soon as possible to confirm your request. Please note that a minimum of two weeks lead time is requested. Please provide as much detail about your program and the intended audience.
Thank you for your interest in Student Health & Wellness.