UMKC’s Testing Services is a Prometric Testing site. Prometric is the world leader in the administration of computer-based tests. Prometric has an extensive offering of admission, certification and licensure exams.
Consult the Prometric Website for exams not listed.
All Prometric exams require pre-registration and are scheduled by visiting the Prometric Website. UMKC's Prometric site is referenced by the number 5573. Scheduling is done on a space available basis and all tests require pre-payment. Read program specifics for cancellation and rescheduling policy and fees.
Test day information
- On test day, all candidates are asked to arrive a minimum of 30 minutes before their appointment time. The Prometric test site is located off the main campus. Directions and a map can be found by clicking here.
- Government issued I.D. (driver’s license, military I.D. or passport) is always required and a student ID is not accepted. While a government issued I.D. is standard, program specifics should be consulted for the type and quantity of the identification that is necessary.
- Personal items brought to Testing Services should be kept to a minimum. Cell phones are strictly prohibited. Small lockers are available for candidates use during their exam. No personal items are allowed in the testing room and access during the test is restricted. All items allowed in the testing room (pencils, scratch paper, ear plugs, etc.) are provided by Testing Services.
- Consult the Prometric Website for a full outline of testing regulations.
- Plan to pay for parking if you do not have a UMKC permit. During the week, metered parking is available at a dollar per hour and quarters are needed for the meter. If testing on Saturday, then parking is free.