If you are interested in using the digital signage screens throughout the Student Union for displaying Office of Student Involvement approved advertisements, please take time to read the following information:
Tips for developing digital fliers
- The screens are viewed in landscape orientation, so consider developing your flyer horizontally to utilize the maximum amount of space.
- If possible, lay out your flyer on a canvas of 1280x720 pixels.
- Do not use fonts smaller than size 14 or else it will be difficult to read.
- Avoid scanning-in printed fliers. Find and send an original digital copy of your advertisement.
- Save your image as a JPEG, TIFF, or PNG image file ONLY (NO PDFs, PowerPoint, Word, or Publisher).
Two ways to get your flier posted:
Hard copy method
- Print a hard-copy of the flier and take it to the Office of Student Involvement (3rd Floor, Student Union) to get it approved and stamped.
- Take the stamped hard copy to the Student Union Operations office, room 310.
- E-mail a digital copy of your flyer to
- Email a digital copy of your flyer to
email@example.com for approval by the Office of Student Involvement.
- If your advertisement is approved, it will be forwarded
to the Student Union Business Office for posting on the digital signage system. NO hard copy needs to be submitted.
Digital signage policies
- If your advertisement is for a specific event on a specific date, the flyer will be displayed
for 20 second intervals and removed immediately after that date has passed.
- If your flyer has no specific end date, it will be displayed for 2 weeks at a 20 second interval.
- All flyers should be submitted in the required
format or they may not be displayed.
- All submissions should be sent at least 7
business days prior to the date of your event.