Domestic and Sexual Violence
Domestic Violence Network
508 NW 72nd Terrace
Kansas City, MO
- Domestic violence hotline.
P.O. Box 577
Lee's Summit, MO 64063
Metro Area Hotline:
- Provides shelter, counseling, legal services,
training to victims of domestic violence, education and awareness of the effects
of domestic violence.
Kansas City Anti-Violence Project
P. O. Box 411211
Kansas City, MO 64141-1211
- KCAVP is committed to providing domestic violence, sexual assault, and bias crimes advocacy and education to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community.
Mattie Rhodes Center
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Mental health counseling, domestic violence
intervention, substance abuse treatment, case management, youth development, and
Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual
Kansas City, MO 64111
816-531-0233 (24-hour hotline)
- Sexual abuse/assault, advocacy,
prevention/education, treatment, and intervention. Hotline reporting for
P.O. Box 240019
Kansas City, MO 64124
816-471-5800 (Crisis hotline)
- Domestic violence prevention, shelter and
outreach counseling services.
Rose Brooks Center
P.O. Box 320599
Kansas City, MO 64132
- Shelter for battered women with some outreach
PO Box 4563
Overland Park, KS 66204
24-hour Crisis Hotline: (888) 432-4300 (Toll-free)
- Serves to educate the community about programs and services available for victims, and the need for domestic violence assistance programs in the community.
back to Resource index