Advice and Aid Pregnancy Center
11031 W. 75th Terrace
Shawnee, KS 66203
- Pregnancy test, education and information
about various options, primarily childbirth and adoption.
Kansas City, MO 64105
- Counseling, adoption, mental health services,
services for pregnant women, education/training, homeless prevention, foster
care, and senior care services. Does not refer for abortion.
4401 W. 109th
Overland Park, KS 666211
- Gynecologic, birth control, and STD testing.
Highlands Maternity Home
P.O. Box 300198
Kansas City, MO 64130
- Christian agency that provides adoptive placement of children,
counseling, group home program for unmarried mothers, and foster care program. Does not refer for abortion.
Kansas City Healthy Start
2401 Gillham Road
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Aimed at reducing infant mortality and
improving the health of pregnant women through prenatal care, including
screening for depression, as well as improving the health of children.
Kansas City Women’s Clinic
Quivira Medical Plaza, Third Floor 10600 Quivira Rd.
Overland Park, KS 66215
12330 Metcalf Ave., Suite 420
Overland Park, KS 66213
- A staff of 12 board-certified obstetricians/gynecologists who practice on the campuses of Overland Park Regional Medical Center and Saint Luke’s South Hospital.
Kansas City, MO 64111
- Maternity ministry for unwed mothers.
Offers housing during pregnancy (for mothers up to 21 years of age), medical
care, counseling, outreach programs, parenting classes, childbirth classes,
Bible study, adoption agency, after care 2 years postpartum.
Maternal and Child Health
6400 Prospect Avenue, #216
Kansas City, MO 64132
- Referral for local health department prenatal
clinics, individual and family social services.
1001 Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard
Kansas City, MO 64110
- Sexual and reproductive health care, including
family planning, gynecological care, STI/STD testing and treatment, pregnancy
testing and abortion services.
Rachel House Pregnancy Resource Center
4110 NE Vivion Rd
Kansas City, MO 64119-2811
- Rachel House provides free pregnancy tests, one-on-one, confidential counseling, access to full-term OB medical care through Goppert Trinity Family Practice, and material needs assistance.
Samuel U. Rodgers Community
Kansas City, MO 64132
- Dental care services, mental health, substance
abuse, primary medical care, and obstetrical and gynecological care.
back to Resource index